Wednesday 20 March 2013

Empty Vessels

maths
maths (Photo credit: Sean MacEntee)
This is the first of an occasional series of items on things that annoy me, and possibly you too. 

My first "annoyance" is empty kettles. By the time you have read this, you may well think that I have "a problem". 

I have a "thing" about kettles always being left full. Why? Goodness only knows. All I know is, in my house, each time I go to make a drink, the damned kettle is as close to empty as is possible without being totally dry.  There never seems to be enough water in it to make a small cup of coffee, let alone a full mug! Strangely, however, no-one is ever guilty of being the last one to have used the kettle.SOMEONE must have, I protest. "Just get on and fill it up" is the response. So I do. 

Empty photo copiers I can cope with. Empty kettles, now thats a different story.

                                                                ....................................

What drives you almost to distraction? leave a comment in the box below this, or if you prefer, write an article and post it into the Comment box below, and I'll publish it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment