Friday 22 March 2013

A Disaster

English: A manually drawn decision tree diagra...
English: A manually drawn decision tree diagram drawn on a flip chart (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Friday morning-8.45 am. Got up far too early. Will the day be a disaster? Will my decision making be affected by my tiredness? To be honest, it doesn't take a lot to affect my ability to take decisions anytime. 

So, why am I concerned? Because today is a big day for me. Not only do I accompany my leader/boss (my wife) on our main shop for the week, but I get to go to the Patient Participation Group Meeting, or PPG as we insiders call it.

What the deuce is that you might, or if you were up too early, like me, NOT ask. It is a group of like minded people (stay awake at the back!) that want to improve services provided at GP surgeries/Health Centres. I'm not going any further with the explanation at this hour of the morning as, quite honestly, I don't have the energy.

So thats it then. Time for yet another coffee, despite the fact we are warned against taking too much caffeine on board. Just before I go, I have already taken one decision this morning.  I will be having a Siesta del Hidalgo a little later. (see yesterdays article)

Speak to you later-have a nice day!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment